Thursday, September 25, 2008

at the office

My work office is kind enough to actually let me bring candles into work if I so wish. (As long as I watch it REAL well.) We're a really small company, and it's one of the odd perks I get to have. A candle at work! I lust me some candles! (In fact, I currently have a method fig candle at work. I'm always bringin' my method candles with me!)

I've also managed to sneak in some method lavender hand wash, and put it in the bathroom. They are really big into "whatever's cheap", which usually equates to nasty Soft Soap sitting in there. So in one of the two bathrooms we have, I replaced it out with my method lavender! I've even refilled it twice when it went empty. I know it's on my own buck, but hey, it brings me enjoyment throughout the day. Wait, is that like, really sad? I mean, my daily enjoyment is coming from hand wash? Hmm, let's just move on from here, ok. Nothing to see...

So here's my question! Have you integrated any method into your work office? What's on your desk? method hand lotion? (I even brought in some old school method signature scent (otherwise known as sweet water, at least it smells exactly the same to me) hand lotion from their first lotions line WAY back when, and let a female co-worker put it in the women's bathroom. So I guess it's still there, don't really have a way to find out. I also brought in some lavender hand lotion from the same line, and left it on my desk for a while. It finally went back home with me, but it might make a return trip now that colder weather is on the way!) Let us know if you've methodized your work space/office!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started at my current office a year ago and since then have converted our office of 20+ people - we have method hand wash in all the bathrooms and kitchen and have an aroma pill in the hallway. Yum!

Anonymous said...

Prior to being laid off, I had a lavender lemongrass plug in the socket under my desk and aroma sticks next to my keyboard. I had green tea & aloe hand sanitizer and method baby lotion on my desk.

Unknown said...

Yep I have the anti-bac gel at the reference desk (I work in a library) and the peppermint vanilla hand soap and lotion in the staff restroom.

Karin said...

netta- i feel your pain. before i was laid off, i supplied the women's bathroom with method liquid hand soap and method air care...i kept a refill of the liquid hand soap under the sink and you better believe i took that with me when i left! take that! lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails