Friday, September 26, 2008

twitter-iffic!

method's gone twitter crazy! You can now check out method on their "methodtweet" twitter! I've actually added it to the side bar here on method lust, so you can keep up with all the twitter greatness method has to say! Check it out in the side bar, right before the method profiles listings! Tweet away! (Yeah, I have no idea what that means either, but it sounded cute and good, so I used it, ok? Maybe we could start a new slang! Instead of saying goodbye, we could say Tweet away! Or, or, maybe instead of saying have fun! We could say Tweet away! Yeah, ok, I didn't really think it was a good idea either.)

...Tweet away!

4 comments:

Stephen Parker said...

you should join twitter! you'd fit right in. i've been on twitter for a while, but i had no idea method was on it too.

Nathan Aaron said...

I could never write "what I'm up to" on a daily basis. (Isn't that what it's supposedly all about?) First, people would be BORED to death. lol and secondly, I don't know that people REALLY need to know what I'm up to. ;-) lol

GREAT to hear from you, every once in a while I think "now WHERE did Steve go??" :-)

Stephen Parker said...

I check out every once in a while. I'm not really sure why. Twitter is one of those thing I never thought I would use, but I signed up to see what it was all about, and now I'm hooked! I find myself twittering at the oddest occasions. It's not just "what am I doing," even though that's how it started. You can post your thoughts on current events, a quote you just read, or something funny you overheard while out and about. Admittedly, it's not for everyone.

Brodie said...

Hey Nathan! You can have Methodlust do the tweeting for you as you blog. Go to http://twitterfeed.com/ and follow the instructions. Every time you post on blogger it'll post to Twitter too so all the method lusters can know when there's a fresh post up. Some of us geeks have Twitter on our iPhones and stuff. This makes it really simple and easy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails