Friday, September 12, 2008

chicago, chicago!

I told you it was coming! method detox is hitting Chicago! (Not Charlotte. sniff.) So Chicagoans rejoice! Look for it's arrival on September 15th, and sticking around til October 10th! The address? 2034 North Halsted! The retail shop is open to the public from 11 am - 8 pm daily.

In the evenings, Chicago-based "method mavens" host private parties in the shop that educate and inspire guests while promoting healthy cleaning and living habits. The parties include eco-projects led by green living experts Danny Seo and Sophie Uliano; "sustainable sip" organic cocktail-mixing classes and an evening with Chicago area design students hosted by method's designers, Josh Handy and Nate Pence.

As I receive more information, I'll let you know! If you stop by, be sure to take some pics and send them my way for all to see! Thanks!

1 comment:

robertcraig said...

How did I miss the memo that Target is not carrying gingerbread + spice?

I have to wait until the end of October/beginning of November for toasted hazelnut for a true fall scent?

Related Posts with Thumbnails