Thursday, July 10, 2008

method profiles - callie robinson

The lost episode of method profiles has been found! Oh, not lost? Ok, so maybe I just got some more in, hot off the presses! Yow! These things sizzle! (method always sizzles, don't ya know?)

Our method profile today brings us... Callie Robinson! She's a new one at method, you can tell cause she uses capitals! (But I'm sure they'll beat it out of her soon enough! I joke, I joke! They won't beat it out of her, method doesn't beat people. They'll use chocolate tactics. No chocolate from the chocolate drawer, until you learn to write in all lower case. It would SO work on me, trust me. Like, the first day. actually, i'm gonna start now. see, i can do it. chocolate please.) On to Callie!

1+ Your name, please? And do you have a nickname at method?
Callie Robinson … I have no nickname at Method, I think it’s too soon.

2+ What was your first method lust?
I first fell in love with the Olive Leaf Creamy Hand Wash … I love love love the smell and it’s moisturizing, so I don’t need lotion after I wash.

3+ What brought you to method, the company? (How did you become interested in a career with method?)
Craigslist.com brought me to Method.  As soon as I saw the posting it was like the clouds parted and the angels sang.  I knew who Method was, but I didn’t get the full extent of what the company was really about until I checked out the website. Seeing the office and meeting the people just sealed the deal for me ... I lucked out!

4+ What is your title/dept. at method, and what is it you do there? How long have you been with method?
My title is “Penny for Your Thoughts”, which translates to Payroll Manager in non-Method Terms.  I work in the People + Environment department here at Method which is a lot like HR, but more of course!  I make sure that all the Methodists are happy by getting them paid on time and helping them out with their stock and 401k concerns. I am a newbie – only one month under my belt at this point.

5+ What is the biggest thing you are currently doing, besides using method products, to help out the environment?
I am a dedicated recycler meaning that I actually take the time to make sure that what I am putting in the recycle bin is actually meant to be there. I also am greening my pet by switching to natural, non-toxic kitty litter – Guinness (my cat) loves it!

6+ Who's the last person you've turned onto method?
My college roommate is addicted to Method now. She has tried every product she can find at Target and is begging to give me product feedback. I need to make sure she signs up as an advocate!

7+ Which one best describes you as a person? Pink Grapefruit, French Lavender, Cucumber, or Go Naked?
Pink Grapefruit.

Thanks so much Callie! Craigslist, huh? I gotta check that thing out!

Check back Wednesdays (if Nathan isn't slack, which he has been for a while now, but he's working on it, in Slackers Anonymous. Ok? See, he's trying.) for the next method profile! And be sure to catch up on previous method profiles by selecting from the sidebar list!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails