Monday, July 7, 2008

honey, i shrunk the method

Yes, my photography skills REALLY sincerely suck. A lot. Like, a whole bunch, and then some. Ok? (PS - is anyone out there? Not a peep yesterday! I think people were still out for the 4th! Lucky you! Unlucky me.) So check out these little babies! Don't they rock? I've had them for AGES (the method folks are probably like "geesh, does he hold onto everything?!") But I always thought the packaging was so cool, I could never bring myself to use them (well, MOST of them.)

These are samples that method sent out (a zillion years ago. You can tell, as they use the pawn bottle dish soap photo on one sample.) They consist of: sweet water hand wash, pink grapefruit all purpose cleaner, and french lavender dish soap. I believe there was a laundry detergent as well, but I uh, used that one once when I had ran out of laundry detergent! Duh. I forget what that scent was. They're so freakin' adorable, and they fit right in the palm of your hand. I just love the packaging so much, I've held on to them all this time. I always wondered how the all purpose cleaner was supposed to work? Do I just tear it open and sort of pour it on the counter, and wipe? Wouldn't it have been cute to have the tiniest little spray nozzle on the sample. Ok, YES YES I realize that's insane and impossible, but I like to live in a world of possibilities, ok people! Don't kill my dreams! They're mostly dead already, anyway.

Wait, must end on happy note... YAY, method samples! Yay!

3 comments:

colleen said...

thanks for showing our samples and guess what - we're getting the band back together on these. in fact, our advocates *might* be seeing some relatively soon. that's all i'm gonna say for now ... :)

Nathan Aaron said...

OH! I'm smellin' some refresh mint hand soap samples! Yay!

robertcraig said...

Oh yeah! I want Marine Naturals samples!

Related Posts with Thumbnails