Friday, August 22, 2008

like, paper or plastic?



How cool are these girls? They do it all in fun, but teach us at the same time! I lust it!

+

Speaking of paper and plastic, how has your August plastic bag + paper towel challenge gone so far? What challenge, you ask? (Tsk-tsk!) You can read more about the paper towel challenge here, and the plastic bag challenge here! Ok, so perhaps I hadn't yet merged the ideas together, to create one grand CHALLENGE, but I'm doing it now! Can you live plastic bag + paper towel free? Try it for one month! I swear, it's easier than you think. No paper towels, no way!? Really, I can't believe how easy it's been to transition from paper towels to washable microfiber towels. So easy! And plastic bags? Away with you, Mr. Bag! Go totes!

You can read all sorts of plastic bag and paper towel commentary on method lust, just do a search and enjoy! Enjoy being beaten over the head, that is! Ha! And get ready, next up, those eee-vil plastic water bottles.

Before I go, Luster Sprocket asks:

"Nathan, do you know if there is any difference between the various Method microfiber cloths besides their colour? I'd think they would all (glass, wood, granite, steel) work just as well on any surface?"

I do think they're constructed differently texture wise, to clean the specific surface they're made for. BUT I have to admit, not having any granite surfaces, I have used that cloth as a general purpose cloth on many an occasion. But I'm rather conditioned to use the glass on glass, and the wood on wood, etc. What do you all think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails