Monday, April 28, 2008

gohn (method) crazy!

Kelli has a great review of method's bathroom cleaner over on her blog, Gohn Crazy!

"For this week's Works for Me Wednesday I wanted to share with you what I think is hands down the BEST bathroom cleaner. I've mentioned this in passing before but I think I need to highlight it.

Method's tub + tile spray!

Honestly I'm a HUGE fan of all things Method, but to me their tub + tile spray stands out. It's an awesome cleaner. It's worked better than all those harsh yucky cleaners that you think you just shaved a year off your life by breathing in all those super harsh fumes that I've tried. You barely have to scrub and you just see the grime go bye bye. Awesome awesome stuff.

I have been becoming more natural in my cleaning and I have switched to vinegar and water for my floors and some all purpose cleaning type of things, but there are still some areas that I like a specialized cleaner and that's where Method comes in. They are friendly products - friendly to us and friendly to the environment. If you'd like to read more check out Method's Humanifesto.

So if you are looking for a rockin' bathroom cleaner check out Method's Tub + Tile Spray! You'll thank me later. (Get Method products at Target or on their website!)

Oh and if you love Method as much as I do stop by their site and sign up to become a method advocate! Spread the word and help others fight dirty (and you might even score some awesome coupons, freebies, and testers. I did! :)

Method works for me!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for featuring me over here. :) I came over to link you up for the information on the coupons that you shared with me and there I am! ;)

Jen said...

Kelli Rulz!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails