Monday, April 14, 2008

lovin' the method manimal!

Maybe that's the new name we should give to the method kids/baby line bottles! I thought it was originally a person; but it turns out it's some sort of animal; hence, manimal! (Hey, anyone remember THAT tv show? Man, those were the days, those were the days. Ok, yes, I'm a geek. And if you remember Manimal, you were too.) Ok, so maybe we SHOULDN'T name it the method manimal; but anyway, Rachel Weber over at Fog and Whistle (with the cutest header ever! That font, be it cut paper or not, rocks!) has this to say about the new line:

"I am giddy, ridiculous giddy as I write this morning’s blog post. And if any of you knew this already and hadn’t blogged about it, SHAME ON YOU!

Method has come out with a new line of baby products. I love Method, and who doesn’t? Check out the cute packaging!

I came across this on Apartment Therapy’s Ohdeedoh blog, and they wrote that someone out there has an entire blog about Method. Now that’s some serious dedication.

The baby line is called Squeeky Green and the scents are Fuzzy Peach and Green Apple. The infant product line has hair & body wash, bubble bath, diaper cream, and lotion and the children’s line has 3-in-1 shampoo and body wash.

I can’t wait for my Target to get these in!!"

And yes, Rachel, I am seriously dedicated! (Or insane, I'm not sure yet. I'll get back to you...)

Some comments from her post included:

"Cute packaging indeed. I haven’t seen it in the UK though.. and even though I don’t have children, I still like looking at baby products as I have sensitive skin! .. When I was young, my mother always used Johnsons & Johnsons."

"Wow, packaging really “makes” a product doesn’t it! Cute!"

"ahh! i love method products!
my sister is having a baby in august- and she is so getting these at her shower!"

"That packaging is gorgeous!..."


UPDATE The bottle is in the shape of an otter! Just read that in the Sangita interview (see above!) Aw!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails