Wednesday, April 9, 2008

febreze me, please

Aren't these rather cute? (They're not method, you can't say that! Sacrilege, I tell you, sacrilege! Hold those horses, now. I'm getting to a point here. Really? That'd be a first...) Have you seen them in stores recently?

They're the Febreze fabric refresher, in their new decor line. The copy reads: "The Febreze Fabric Refresher freshness you love is now available in a bottle that blends with your home décor. Leave it out for easy-to-reach fabric freshness, any time." And now, WHO does that sound like? How easy would it be for method to roll out a product of this nature. I know a lot of people have been requesting some manner of Febreze like product from method (and, again (I SWEAR I'm going to do a retrospect on the vroom line very soon, just gotta get that product photo taken! Because so many products in the vroom line would work wonderfully for method (vroom was a method line at Target a few years ago, for your car/truck. MORE, soon!)

Anyway, they had an upholstery spray that worked wonderfully well, and came in the three amazing scents (one was sea flower, MAN I would love for method to roll that scent back into their line. It was heavenly!) And I was told, after asking if this would work, that I could indeed use the spray in my home, on the carpet/couch, etc. And what would that make it? Febreze, via method! So how simple would it be for them to bring that product back, rename it, repackage it, and rock the Febreze world!

Real simple, is what I'm getting at! Let's cross our fingers! (And oh, but am I missing the aroma spray line right now, man! It's been a couple months, I'm wondering how that's going? Time will tell. Oh aroma spray, come back! Come back, come back Shane! Shane, come back Shane, Shane, come back Shane! Come back... oh, wait, sorry about that.) And how many people get THAT reference? sigh... I have way too much time on my hands.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails