Tuesday, April 8, 2008

rice it up!

Be sure to check out the great blog post over at Rice It Up!, written by Kari Rice! Not only is it a great piece on how she discovered method products, but she gives a really sweet shout-out to lil' method lust, too! The article begins:

"...today I have decided to post about something that has recently got me started thinking about the environment! I know you're all thinking "Oh no, not Kari! Don't fall into the tree hugging, water kissing, earth humping environmental brainwash!!! You'll never get out alive. Soon they'll (I dunno who they is specifically?!?!) have you mumbling environmental mumbo jumbo and yelling the phrase 'SAVE THE EARTH! STOP GLOBAL WARMING'" and perhaps even "I WILL NOT COME DOWN FROM THIS TREE UNTIL YOU PROMISE NOT TO CUT IT DOWN (or until I figure out a way to get down, help me)". But that's just too bad, because I have fallen into their traps, and I will now try to do my part in saving the environment."

And includes some method lust hugs:

"Now you're thinking "Kari, you've gone off the deep end and hit your head on the concrete bottom of the pool! You are talking about CLEANING PRODUCTS!" My response... yup, I sure have!!!! I love method! Now that I know about method and about it's environmental upsides as well as the wonderful scents, I will be a method junkie! There is a blog for people like us you know, it's called method lust. The blogger Nathan, is quite an entertaining writer as he reviews and simply jabs about his favorite method products, new and upcoming products, as well as those unfortunate products that have gone to Method Heaven..."

Thanks Kari! Go here, to read the entire article.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails