Wednesday, April 16, 2008

wow

Anyone who sincerely knows me would tell you how completely non-egotistical a person I happen to be. No, really! It's true! In fact, I'm usually the opposite! (You like my artwork, NO no, it's crap, really. Crap. But thank you anyway!) Yeah, that's me. It's an artist mentality, just go with it. When you see a post on this blog pertaining to someone giving accolades to method lust, I mention it here because I'm just so darn excited! Not only are people lustin' after the blog, which gets me giddy; but moreso we're getting the word out on method products!

So I was so excited to find out this morning, method lust got over 250 visitors yesterday! YESTERDAY! Not all this week! Yesterday! 250? That's not a lot, you say? Well, personally I think it's rather amazing for a blog that's only been around for two months, don't you? So let's all pat ourselves on our backs! Cause you're all getting the word out on method, and method lust! So thank you!

I'm thinking that Drummond Lawson guy must be either REALLY popular, or has an extremely big family! (Since method profiles got it's start yesterday, and Drummond was the first victim, I mean, er, participant!)

Whatever it may have been, thank YOU! Cause you're the readers! Please keep getting the word out on method products, and method lust! Shout it from the rooftops! The bigger the party, the better the fun! Right, right? (Well, unless you run out of hors' dourves, then you're just screwed? But I'll make sure we've got plenty! I can cook, ya know! Man, why am I not spoken for? What's the hold up here?! Oh, sorry, personal stuff there... I gotta remember, for my therapy sessions, not my method blog...)

THANKS!

3 comments:

sustainableisgood said...

Those are great numbers period. especially considering the fact the blog is so new plus its highly specialized. you should be very happy with those numbers.

Nathan Aaron said...

I yam, I yam! :-) Thanks, Rider!

Stephen Parker said...

Congrats to you! Hallmark should make a card for this! Surely it's right up there with weddings and childbirth, or at least Administrative Professionals Day. Keep the method talk coming.

Related Posts with Thumbnails