Tuesday, April 15, 2008

method's having a baby!

According to method's home site, they're having a baby! And it's gonna be the best smelling baby ever! And, it's going to look like an otter... ok, well, uh... No, but wait, it's the most adorable otter you've EVER seen! Trust me!

Apparently method's new baby + kids line will be available for purchase on method's site on Earth Day, which happens to be April 22, 2008! So get ready, and don't fear, we're expecting a smooth delivery! (How far can I go with this baby stuff? Oh don't you want to know!...)

Curious if anyone has seen the baby line in stores yet? The kids line has hit my Targets; but the baby line has yet to show up. Come on bubbly bath, come on! Don't you just love saying bubbly bath. It's just so squeezy!

PS - The bottle is in the shape of a cute rolly poly otter! Hence the otter comment. Yeah, you thought I was just weird, didn't you? Uh huh, don't lie, it's true. I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Interesting site; you've got some good info here! I am DEVASTATED that they discontinued the method baby rice milk and mallow products, and it seems I'm not the only one! Might you consider doing a post urging them to bring them back???

Related Posts with Thumbnails