Thursday, April 17, 2008

review - kids fuzzy peach 3-in-1 shampoo

Tiffany sent us this thumbs-up review of the new method kids squeaky green personal care line; in particular the 3-in-1 shampoo! Check it out:

"Hi! We just tried the new Method Kids 3-in-1 in Fuzzy Peach, and it was great! My son is 2, so all we really need is a combo product, and this one really delivered (and smelled good too!). When he was a baby, we used the Aveeno baby, but with all the phthalate issues, we recently switched to the Burt's Bees Baby Bee wash. That, however, seems to be very drying- my poor son got all these dry spots, which he'd never had before. His skin even felt dry just getting out of the bath!

So, we tried the new Method Kids (no baby product yet in our Target), and think it's great. Son loved the scent (orange, he says! OK, I thought it smelled a little orangey myself, but either way it smelled really nice, but not overwhelming at all). Foamed up just right, washed out quickly and well. And the washing out quickly and well is pretty important, because what toddler likes having water dumped over their head repeatedly? Once or twice maybe, but that's it! And that's all it took with the Method (you don't want to know how many dumpings the Burt's Bees took....) So, my review is great product, good price, easy-to-use (and cute) packaging, nice but not overwhelming smell that seemed much more moisturizing than previous products and was just right for us. Loved it!"

Thanks! Got a review of a product you'd like to submit to method lust? Send your review to: artist@nathanaaron.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a 4 1/2 month old and use the method baby on him. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! My baby smells good for days! I just threw out all of my 2 yr olds and baby bath products and purchased all of the method products on my Target's shelves (sorry to those who need it) I bought the method kids body wash in crisp apple, he loved it and it smelled great. I could not find the 3 in 1 and want that. I may have to order on line. thanks soooo much to method who created a fantastic line of kids and baby products that are safe. I have told everyone about them :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails