Friday, April 11, 2008

more squeaky green praise!

Check out Steve Parkers latest blog post, focusing on the new method squeaky green book:

"One of the many things I will blog about is books. I love to read, and could spend hours at any bookstore. Another frequent topic will be method, my hands-down favorite line of cleaning and personal care products. So, imagine my joy when the two collide! I give you squeaky green: the method guide to detoxing your home by Eric Ryan and Adam Lowry. (Two side notes about that last sentence: 1. as you can see in the photo, the title is all lower case and 2. Ryan and Lowry are also the founders of method.)

This spiral-bound tome is chock full of wonderful insights from Ryan and Lowry, as well a forward and occasional tips from Danny Seo. I have yet to read the book from cover to cover, but the forward had me laughing out loud! A book about cleaning that's also funny? You bet!"

Check out the rest of the article here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails