Wednesday, April 9, 2008

kibbles and bits

Looks like Target has rearranged the entire method hand wash display; and I'm going to definitely say it looks like ginger yuzu has been discontinued. All labels related to that scent are gone; as are the hand wash, foaming hand wash, and refill pouches for that scent. Unfortunate! I was just getting to really like it, especially for the summer! Here's to hoping a new scent will be arriving soon. (I'm not sure, but usually when they discontinue a hand wash scent, a new one takes it's place. BUT, you know, I just started thinking, the rearranged display left no room for a new scent, so perhaps sea minerals, green tea + aloe, and sweet water are it for the time being (excluding the regulars, pink grapefruit, french lavender, go naked and cucumber.)

3 comments:

Stephen Parker said...

Have you noticed the new packaging for the hand soap refills? Now they are opaque and specify that they are "gel" hand soap refills. Could this be a clue that more types of handsoap refills are coming? I hope so.

Nathan Aaron said...

Does anyone actually read my blog? lol SO just joking! Actually, they are putting out foaming hand wash, and go naked hand wash refills packages very soon. So far, no creamy hand wash versions; but I don't think they're very far down the line. I did a bit on it under "is that soap refill in your pouch, or are you just happy to see me?" I know, I KNOW... :-)

Stephen Parker said...

I just went back and read that post. (Feeling small and stupid. lol) That was before I added you to my RSS Reader, and honestly, I never saw it (even though I started following you a while before then.) And, in response to my own question, my Target now has the foaming handwash refill pouch in stock. I hereby vow to read each and every word of each and every post. Maybe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails