Tuesday, April 8, 2008

how much is that aroma ring in the window?

Danny Seo, talented eco-lifestyle consultant for method, comes up with lots of very interesting earth friendly projects. But this has to be one of my favorites! I really love the look of the aroma rings hanging on the windows! Check out this post from his blog:

"Method is one of my favorite eco-friendly home cleaning supply companies out there.

They have these air freshening products called Aroma Rings. They are circular donut shaped products that you insert an all-natural "disc" into the middle to gently scent the room.

They are designed to stand upright on a table, like a nightstand or on a coffee table. But what I've found is that they look better hanging from the window.

Just buy an inexpensive suction cap/hook device (I found this at the Dollar Store) and attach to the window. Hook the Method Aroma Ring to the window and that's it! You've got an instant stained glass ornament, you're gently scenting your room and you're also creating a natural deflector so birds won't crash into your windows."

Give them a try!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clever. I will have to try that in my kitchen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails