Friday, April 4, 2008

face the method

Are you a member of Facebook? Come on, you know you need to be! Why? Well, because then you can join the method: People Against Dirty Facebook group!

And we all wanna be a part of that, don't we? And unlike MySpace, where you sorta start feeling a like well, lame for being a member over there (because, uh, it's mostly high schoolers, right? Ok, well I'm a member, but uh, don't tell anyone, ok? In fact the other day I was asked by this I swear fifteen year old girl that had an apparent crush on me if I had a MySpace account (Ah! So cute! But uh, the information she obviously doesn't have on me now, right? Geesh. And the fact that she's fifteen! Oh, and a girl! And she's fifteen! (and a girl!) And uh, I said I didn't have a MySpace account cause I was "too old for that." Yeah, I lied, ok. I lied! Where was I? Oh yes. Degression, you are my enemy. ...But over on Facebook, it's for college students! And hey, don't we all wish we were still college students, full of dreams for the future; hopes and goals for all mankind, and that we could, you know, sleep in 'til noon before going to classes! No? Ok, well neither do I... uh, no, of course not. The great thing is, Facebook has opened it's doors to anyone, so we don't have to be a college student! Yay! Cause that was so, like, a long time ago! Sigh...)

So be sure to sign up on Facebook, THEN join up with the method: People Against Dirty Facebook group! Oh, and don't forget your kegger! (Ok, ok, I know, enough of the college jokes. Geesh, Nathan, you've never drank from a "kegger" in your life. I know, I know...)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails