Wednesday, April 9, 2008

squeaky squeeze

I've just gotten notice that the new kids line (at least the cute "people" bottles) squeeze and dispense from the bottom, just like the old school method dish soap bottles! I personally think this is great! But I also had a question.

The new line consists of body wash, and 3-in-1 shampoo. The surprise to me is, the 3-in-1 shampoo is a shampoo/conditioner/and body wash in 1 (hence the 3-in-oh you know.) Hmm? I wonder why they did this. My thoughts are, if they've put it all into one, that single style body wash is sorta gonna get left out in the cold, like a stood up date? Do you like the 3-in-1 idea? Or would you prefer to purchase your body wash separately? Personally, I've never been a shampoo/conditioner in one kind of guy. Throw in body wash? I'm not sure... but I think the 3-in-1 idea will go over big for moms and dads! So why the separate body wash? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Kristianna said...

Mom of 3 here. I'm very glad they're doing the squeeze dispenser, and wish the dish soap were still that way.

Re: 3-in-1; many moms love it. Squeeze a little in your hand, rub a dub on kiddo's head and then all over the body with what's left on your hands. Dump water all over them and voila--clean kid. Some kids hate the 'being washed' part of bathtime and anything that makes it faster is good.

CalBear1993 said...

I bought the 3-in-1 peach - I really wanted the 3-in-1 apple, but my Target is only selling the body wash in apple, apparently. The packaging was a hit with my 2.5 year old daughter. So far, so good. Here's the problem: the 3-in-1 doesn't appear to be "no more tears"! Egads. Now I'm going to have to throw it out (or more likely use it myself). I gotta have products that don't hurt when they get into little eyes. Bummer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails