Tuesday, May 27, 2008

leaves 'em clean and toxin free

Kelly Leahy over at Green Daily has a nice review for the new method kid shampoo 3-in-1!

"I more conscious now of what soap and shampoo I keep around for the kids. I try to fight my cheap frugal ways and buy healthier options, even if it hurts. During my last trip to target I two small $9 bottles of baby shampoo and conditioner in my basket when I came across Method Kid Squeeky Green 3-in-1 Shampoo in Fuzzy Peach scent for the pleasing price of $6.99.

The shampoo, conditioner and body wash promised no "numbing agents," parabens, or phthalates. The solution looked like a winner so I threw it into my cart. I use quite a few Method products and it's a brand that I trust. I found all of the ingredients listed online and at the very least, the packaging was fun (I'm a sucker for packaging, what can I say?).

Method Kid shampoo was also a winner in practice. My two and a half year old just now has enough hair to require conditioner but fights every time water gets poured over her head so I like the fact that one bottle does double duty. The fact that it triples as a body wash is an added bonus.

I did find that the scent was a bit strong but remember, I had been using Dr. Bronner's unscented baby soap so any fragrance was going to throw me off. A more thorough rinsing was required than before but that's normal with any conditioner. This product also comes in Crisp Apple scent.

All in all, I am very pleased with this product due to its availability (I can't always make it to specialty shops to buy soap), list of ingredients, and friendly face."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails