Monday, May 5, 2008

spray for me

Wait, wait, whoa! Slow down! Stop giggling and getting all light-headed! Listen for a moment...

On February 11, 2008 method recalled their aroma spray line, and released the following announcement:

"During routine testing of our Aroma Spray, our Quality Assurance Team identified a contaminant in the formula. This contaminant is a common bacteria found in our drinking water, food and soils and is very unlikely to cause harm to healthy people. While our test results indicate there is unlikely to be a risk to the general population, there may be some risk to those with compromised immune systems, so we have voluntarily withdrawn our product while we obtain greater clarity around this issue."

So it's been about three months now (and to be honest, I'm not sure how long it takes to clear up items like this? That's why I design websites, and don't make cleaning products.) But I've been thinking about the aroma sprays over the weekend (I really don't have much to do, do I?) No no, it's just my house hasn't been smelling it's most wonderful as of late (let's chalk it up to my lovable, but house destructive cats); and my lavender + lemongrass aroma spray is really low (which I did hold on to. I'd had it a while, and yes I realize method recommended disposing of your aroma sprays; but only for those with compromised immune systems; and so I held on to mine) And I dare not crack into my two bottles of fig, as that is discontinued forever and ever and is my favoritest fragrance so it can only be used in times of great emergency or when I want my house to smell absolutely amazing for a date (therefore, I'll never need to crack into my fig. Ha ha!) But it got me to thinking, I'm going to check and see how things are going, aroma spray wise?

I'll let you all know as soon as I get some kind of word on an update, good or bad!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails