Thursday, May 22, 2008

site tips

A quick method home site tip! I love the cool drop down menu system they have on the new site, and one bonus feature is the "special" tab, which lists limited edition items, online exclusive, refill and swag (non-cleaning products).

If you click on the online exclusive tab, this will show you all the items that method has recently discontinued in retail stores, but are still available on their site, until quantities run out! That way you'll easily know which products you should stash up on before they're gone! Now, this isn't scientific (I haven't been TOLD this is what the online exclusive tab is for) but if you click it, you'll notice all products highlighted have "left the building", so to speak. So I'm stickin' with my hypothesis! (Did I just use the word hypothesis? Wow! I am smart!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails